Our extensive experience includes:
Security of large complexes including:
- Data storage sites
- Communication Sites
- Control centres
- Administration and training HQ
- Living Complexes and compounds
- Special high security facilities and storage sites
- At risk personal residences and business premises
- Policy, procedure and physical protection for information and high value asset protection.
- Advice and assistances for commercial companies engaging in UK government contracts.
- Executive personnel and High Risk person protection management.
- Instruction and training in security and intelligence disciplines.
- Strategic and Regional information collection, analysis and intelligence dissemination.
- Compliance and due diligence audits of commercial premises in support of client threat analysis, acquisition or internal compliance
- Security breach investigation and remedial action.
- Security advice for ecclesiastic premises for protection of high value assets and corporate events.
Working alongside strategic partners and other partner organisations we have also provided support for:
- Advice and informed opinion on security matters requiring specialist security advisor guidance regarding information protection.
- Provision of business continuity audits and assessments in support of corporate enterprise due diligence processes.
- Provision of initial security assessments and indicative costs for project viability assessments.
- Detailed protection assessments for high net worth and at risk executive clients.
- Premises security audits for compliance with mandatory minimum standards.
- Vehicle Mitigation assessment and designs to UK PAS 68 as part of an overall security design.
- Review and recommendations for an enterprise counter competitive intelligence activity.